[RP TownTalk] Guardrails on 410

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:20:48 UTC 2007

Seems to me that we have here:
1] an issue (beautification of 410 in our town) about which a lot of
us have ideas & interest in helping to bring about a major improvement
to the face of our town;
2] an event that's triggering specific discussion (the Oct 13th tree planting);
3] a lot of questions (some stated here on TownTalk recently, others
underlying the discussion) such as: who is responsible for which
pieces of 410 (SHA, RP), does our town already have any kind of plan
into which this piece (410 tree planting) would fit? or is this a
free-form discussion), etc.... and what is the process for moving
forward between now and October?  It would seem a shame to let this
good energy go untapped!