[RP TownTalk] Volunteer at the Master Peace Community Garden

Vinnie Bevivino bevivino at umd.edu
Mon Jul 9 19:36:00 UTC 2007

Your community garden needs your help!

We would love to see more people come out on Saturdays and help plant
and maintain the Master Peace Community Garden.  We are out in the
garden every Thursday from 10 to 3 PM, in preparation for the
Riverdale Farmers Market, and on Saturdays from 9 until 2.  If you
want to drop in and get your hands dirty, we'd love to see you there.

The garden is located at the Center for Educational Partnership, 6200
Sheridan Street, Riverdale, MD.  Its on the corner of 62nd Place and
Sheridan Street, just up the hill from the William Wirt Middle School.

Come on by, bring your friends, family, and a picnic, and enjoy the
summer with us.

-Vinnie Bevivino and the Master Peace Community Garden