[RP TownTalk] Accidents on 410 going through town

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 16:16:42 UTC 2007

I would be more than willing to bet that most of the
people who come barreling down 410 heading west are
not strangers to the area and KNOW that a red light is
ahead, as well as the possibility of a line of
traffic, so I don't know if a sign stating "red light
ahead" would do much good.  Unfortunately, we can't
teach people common sense.