[RP TownTalk] Sign the Live Earth Pledge

Susan Lewis medicinewoman56 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 01:08:21 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Live Earth was a unique moment that now presents us with a unique choice.

Do we use this unprecedented opportunity to organize a global movement that
will last beyond the concerts themselves? Or do we let the moment pass?

That's why I'm asking you to join me in signing the Live Earth Pledge, which
calls for a 90% cut in global warming pollution.

The pledge is a simple way to show that the political will exists to take
the bold steps necessary to end the climate crisis. But it will only be
effective if millions of Americans speak out and add their voice.

Sign the Live Earth Pledge today by visiting:

http://algore.com/pledge

Mom/Sue