[RP TownTalk] Sexual predators - comment

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 10:38:58 UTC 2007

RE the comments on sexual predators here in town or
anywhere else.  As far as I'm concerned, the main
weakness with the listings of sexual predators is,
unless these people are kept under some sort of visual
surveillance 24/7, they're still free to roam about
and find new victims.  Too, if they're on the list,
we're assuming if they move, get new jobs, etc., that
they'll report this information to the authorities.  I
guess the listings are better than nothing, however,
there's still a lot of weak links in the chain.  Just
my opinion.