[RP TownTalk] Background on the Cafritz family

jcolema3 at aim.com jcolema3 at aim.com
Sun Jul 29 19:53:04 UTC 2007

I have been poring over the records on Calvin & Jane Cafritz and their history with the DC area. My conclusion may disappoint others who are skeptical of their intentions. Calvin is a native Washingtonian with not only a sterling reputation as? a businessman but also the chairman of one of the most generous foundations in the area. I think it's entirely appropriate to question whatever they do with property in our town, but my research hasn't borne out any skepticism on their general intentions toward our town and our region as? a whole. Check it our for yourself but when you do you might be surprised by how lucky we are that they are owners of property in our town. If you can find anything to disprove my research, I'd love to see it. Let's work positively with our DC neighbors for the prosperity of this exciting development and if we do it right, it may pay us philanthropic benefits for many years to come. If there's anything I can do to clarify this message, please contact
 me.

Here's a link for others to check out:
http://www.cafritzfoundation.org/About/annual_report.asp

Thanks for your time,