[RP TownTalk] trees need water!

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 03:26:50 UTC 2007

The drought has been pretty devastating to my garden, and as I look
about town, I'm seeing a lot of sad looking trees.

Try to give your trees a drink of water.

Watering with a hose is the best way to get the most water to your
tree's roots. It is best to leave it running for at least 30 minutes,
near the "drip line" at the edge of the leaf canopy where the roots
are most abundant.

The trees between the street and sidewalk need some extra help, as
they are nearer to "non-permeable" surfaces.

-Sarah

--
Sarah Wayland
Maryland - USA