[RP TownTalk] Is the Queensbury RxR crossing smoother than before?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 00:04:56 UTC 2007

 Is it just me? Or did the CSX fix of our RxR crossing not fix anything?

Does anyone think that our Queensbury Rd RxR crossing is any smoother
now than it was prior to the CSX repair job in June? To me, it seems
just as jarring as ever.

Meanwhile, I'm still wondering when the new crossing gates will be
installed. While setting up at the Farmers' Market last week, around
2:30, I witnessed a pretty close call as someone weaved their car
through the gates that were already in their down position.
Fortunately, the train was moving at a moderate speed...

--
Riverdale Park Coffee House (blog only-BYOC)
http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/