[RP TownTalk] Is the Queensbury RxR crossing smoother than before?

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Mon Jul 30 00:59:41 UTC 2007

At the last legislative session I requested an update from our former
PW Director -- he reported that CSX is making upgrades to the track at
multiple locations and that they are due to come back and continue
their work at our intersection in late August.

Right now, the intersection is actually more jarring because CSX
elevated the grade of one track and not the other. I'm told this is
temporary and that there is more to come. I will continue to convey
residents' concerns that this upgrade is a top priority.

Thanks,

Alice Ewen Walker
Ward 1 Councilwoman

--