[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Royale 14 Cinemas Opens at University Town Center

Nancy Augustine nya_md at verizon.net
Fri Jun 1 01:18:35 UTC 2007

Pay for parking to go to a movie?

Other than that, I'm thrilled. Now all we need is a decent grocery store and
I'll never have to leave the neighborhood again. And as long as I'm making
wishes, I could use another bookstore.

I'm looking to staying away during opening weekend, but maybe we could have
a neighbor expedition up there to check it out. Bonus, if we go together, we
can save on parking. ;-p

Oh. Just looked up what's showing. Other than the sequels, I've never heard
of any of these movies. Guess I'm turning into a geezer.

28 Weeks Later
Disturbia
Fracture
Georgia Rule
Gracie
Hot Fuzz
Knocked Up
Mr. Brooks
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Shrek the Third
Spider-Man

~Nancy

  _____