[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Royale 14 Cinemas Opens at University Town Center

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 03:58:12 UTC 2007

personally, i'd guess that the Old Greenbelt Theater will still be the place
to see movies that don't show elsewhere...

but as for your bookstore, Nancy, it sounds like the Busboys & Poets that
will be in the EYA East will be the full-fledged B&P, with bookstore,
performance space / stage, and cafe / restaurant components.

and when the hiker-biker trail is done you easily walk or ride down there to
spend your time & money! life is good!

--
Riverdale Park Coffee House (blog)
http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/