[RP TownTalk] Cafritz Meeting

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 21:26:09 UTC 2007

Dear friends,

I just wanted to encourage everyone to participate in the Cafritz
discussions that kickoffs tomorrow from 10-2pm at Riverdale
Elementary.  This is our opportunity to share OUR vision for the
site, to chime in on what specific retailers we would like, what type
of housing, connections to the community, and environmental
considerations we would like to see addressed.  If you are really
jazzed about the possibility of Whole Foods, it is also important to
register that excitement!  I thought this post on http://
route1growth.wordpress.com/ also might be of interest.  It's written
by someone from UP, but it is a starting point for thinking about
this project and for understanding how different communities may be
viewing this project.

Also, in addition to childcare being provided from 10-2pm, I also
wanted to let you know that there will be a brief introductory
presentation at 10am, which will be repeated if needed at other times
during the day.  Also, lunch will be provided from 12-1pm, so
discussions can continue without everyone trying to find food.

Look forward to seeing you there even if you can only stop by for
only an hour!

Dannielle
4800 Sheridan St

Dannielle Glaros