[RP TownTalk] baby bird in my yard

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Mon Jun 4 10:27:52 UTC 2007

Actually this happened in our yard a number of years back. This is
how baby birds learn to fly. Don't try to rescue the bird or touch it
in any way - or the mother will abandon it.

Truly the best thing to do is to let nature take its course.

This FAQ at the Audubon site has more: http://www.audubon.org/bird/
at_home/FAQ.html#P91_5629

-Sarah