[RP TownTalk] Should apartments pay their fair share in taxes?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:04:06 UTC 2007

Nancy, thanks, pdf came through fine.
These numbers are a little different than the ones i pulled of the
census.gov site - the total number of housing units would appear to be
only 2128, not 2321. and i'm not sure how to discern from the info on
rentals which ones are in homes and which ones are in apt. buildings.
if you subtract the 119 in "detached" units from the total that leaves
1125 rental units. are all of the "attached" in apt bldgs? not clear.
1125 is a lot more than 900, though.