[RP TownTalk] Harry Potter’s the Knight Bus at your library!

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:39:55 UTC 2007

I just found out that space is available for this great local event.  Please
share.

Here's the Today Show link for a sneak peek.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18968748/

*Harry Potter's the Knight Bus at your library!
Saturday, June 16 *

*New Carrollton Branch 10 am-1 pm
Oxon Hill Branch 3-6 pm*
The Knight Bus will visit our New Carrollton and Oxon Hill branches to
promote the publication of the seventh and last Harry Potter book, *Harry
Potter and the Deathly Hallows*. The Knight Bus is an enchanted and very
purple, double-decker bus and serves as public transportation for wizards
and witches on the go. Muggles and other non-magical Harry Potter fans are
invited to tour the Knight Bus and record a 30-second video about why they
love J.K. Rowling's books. Select video clips will be uploaded for viewing
and sharing on www.scholastic.com/harrypotter. Safe and comfortable costumes
are welcome. The bus is wheelchair accessible.

*We can accommodate 225 children at each location. Reservations are required
and will be accepted beginning Friday, June 1. Please call 301-699-3500 ext.
235 to reserve a spot. Reservations are limited to four children per caller.
All children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Parents/guardians must complete a video release form for each child on the
day of the event. Ages 8-17.*

--
Dannielle Glaros
4800 Sheridan St