[RP TownTalk] Spaghetti dinner

catarina correia chatareena at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:14:29 UTC 2007

hi

i'm not sure if i missed some emails, but am reading my email now and just
read about the spaghetti dinner.  though am unclear who or what it is for, i
would be willing to help, bring something.etc
thanks
catarina

--
Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth "You owe
me."  Look what happens with a love like that, it lights up the whole