[RP TownTalk] Fwd: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Cafritz Property

regina at kreger.net regina at kreger.net
Tue Jun 12 20:57:50 UTC 2007

What Dwight said. My sentiments exactly. Except one thing, hopefully
not ALL the housing around gets to be "relatively expensive". I really,
really hope that we would insist on a certain mix of "affordable
housing" in every new development. There is a crisis out there, let's
not be part of the problem.