[RP TownTalk] Show off your Pooch, prizes and treats, our 10th year!

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Fri Jun 15 14:11:40 UTC 2007

Good Morning,

There is still time to teach your pooch a trick, find a costume for
Dress Up and/ or Owner Dog look Alike, or just let "Rover" Paw
Paint.....or just simply come and watch and meet lots of dogs and their
smitten  humans.

Saturday, June 16, 9:30 AM Magruder Park

Come and help us celebrate our 10th year of showing off our most
talented and artistic "residents" of Hyattsville and surrounding
communities!

Please make sure your four legged friend is on a leash, kids  that want
to enter their dog must have an adult with them.

Gloria