[RP TownTalk] Lovely Keeshond

Bill Carr WCarr at Greenheron.net
Fri Jun 15 15:07:45 UTC 2007

A small, probably young, nicely tempered, collared, untagged, unneutered
Keeshond was browsing our front fence on 43rd Street yesterday. Because
of traffic, we invited him through the gate, and he was happy to have
some food and water. He clearly has not been on his own for long and was
well-tended before he hit the street, but, because he was covered with
fleas, we couldn't bring him inside with our greyhounds. He spent the
night in, and remains in a tarp-covered crate in which we had trained
one of our dogs. He cried some, like any lost pup, but seemed otherwise
content. We've called/e-mailed Keeshond rescue groups and we posted
signs on the corner phone poles on our square block, but so far have no
leads. He's really a sweet little dog, and I'm sure he's missed by his
owners. If you have any clue as to his identity, please help. You can
call us at 301.403.0227. Thanks,

Bill Carr