[RP TownTalk] Grocery stores in the area?

Yorkedial at aol.com Yorkedial at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 17:46:39 UTC 2007

I have been shopping lately in Grocery Americana and find it superior to
Giant's dirtier-and-even-more expensive-by-the-day stores. It offers great produce
for less than both Giant and Safeway, and the butcher cuts to order for less.
Wow, except for maybe Graul's in Annapolis, where do you get that? The store
is old but it's clean and the staff are in good cheer. I'd encourage Mr.
Lubian to consider adding the space where the old Riverdale Plaza Giant operated
and then I'd thank him by shopping there.

-- Jeffrey Yorke

In a message dated 6/15/2007 11:57:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,