[RP TownTalk] Help make RP what you want and enjoy it too

Rob Oppenheim oppenheim at email.com
Fri Jun 15 23:17:30 UTC 2007

We say we want mom and pop outlets (no chain stores) that are
pedestrian and family friendly with outdoor street-scape features.

Hmm, have you been to the Calvert House Inn lately?

Its an easy walk (for most of us and a short drive for the rest).
You can sit outside on the front patio (recently decorated).
And as part of the Inn's 25th anniversary celebration kids-eat-free
(for children under 12).

Be sure to say hello to Susan and Fred (the mom and pop owners).
They would like that. You might too.

If we make them a smashing success, then we may attract more
like them. Is it perfect? No. So help make it better. Tell Fred and Susan
your suggestions and complaints. Really. They appreciate it.

They have a new menu item - hard shell crabs, anytime, and they still
have the all-you-can-eat lunch buffet ($7.95 Mon-Fri, Noon-2:30).

So head down there and enjoy a nice meal and help make RP
into something better!

-Rob