[RP TownTalk] Wildlife-friendly community

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Sat Jun 16 02:50:36 UTC 2007

I moved here for the greenspace.  I moved here specifically because I  am one
block from a park.  A terrific park with a river tributary and  the wildlife
that attracts, and the ability to walk with my canine walking  buddies for
miles surrounded by greenery.  We live in a place that is  both close to city and
far enough away to enjoy and appreciate the natural  beauty of the area.

Where we live is hardly a city. And cities like the one I came from (NYC)
are now trying to find ways to carve greenspace back IN to the landscape.   Do
you have any idea the value of property that is adjacent to Central  Park?   We
are very lucky to have such a good mix of open space and  development.
Something people look for when searching for a place to live.

I want wildlife and I'm stayin'!

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Madison and 48th

Message: 4