[RP TownTalk] Lovely Keeshond

Bill Carr WCarr at Greenheron.net
Sat Jun 16 21:24:10 UTC 2007

The Keeshound, named Bear, who was a remarkably fit 8-year-old, was
picked up a couple of hours ago by his local owner. He had bolted on a
volunteer watcher and only gotten a short distance before I spotted him
on Thursday. He actually had an embedded microchip, but we had to get
rid of the fleas he had picked up along the way before we could get him
to a vet. Happy to say, Prince George's Animal Control did a fine job
linking owner and finder on a Saturday afternoon. Thanks to those who
e-mailed comments and suggestions.

Bill Carr