[RP TownTalk] Help make RP what you want and enjoy it too

Paul Richards paulric at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 16:56:33 UTC 2007

Tina and I have occasionally tossed around the idea of opening an Artist Consignment shop in the area, where local artist and crafts-people could offer their wares to the public, and where classes and workshops could be held. Of course, we've always come to the conclusion that it wouldn't be feasible without a good location at a reasonable rent (hint, hint).

Sarah Wayland <sarah.wayland at gmail.com> wrote:   I also like the idea of various shops that serve a variety of passions
- the Old Town Pets is an example of the sort of place I love having
in Town Center. I just noticed there's a knitting supply store on
Route 1 across the street from Franklin's - that's a great idea too. I
wouldn't want to specify a "type" of hobby to support - there are so
many!