[RP TownTalk] what people want in RP

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:11:19 UTC 2007

Thanks for the link, Alice.  It says in the preface on p.3, "Survey
results will be incorporated into the retail market analysis and
downtown business development strategy being crafted for Riverdale
Park's town center in late 2006 and early 2007."  Is there any update
on when we might expect to see this report?  Thanks.

--
Riverdale Park Coffee House (blog only-BYOC)
http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/