[RP TownTalk] Help make RP what you want and enjoy it too

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 16:56:09 UTC 2007

In a message dated 6/16/2007 4:38:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mmolino54 at hotmail.com writes:

> have to agree with a previous poster that I like the food and the
> atmosphere at Calvert House, but seldom go there because of the dinner
> prices--it kind of occupies a middle ground for me, where if I'm going to
> spend that much money on food, it's not my first choice, and if I just want
> to grab some dinner, it's too pricey an option.

In defense of the Calvert House  being too pricy....I found it less expensive
than Franklin's.   My bill for a Franklin's meal was about $10 more than my
bill at Calvert House and I liked the food at Calvert so much better.  By the
way, the Salimi's prepare everything fresh!  The buffet is only $7.95 - now how
pricy is that?
I wouldn't expect people to go there everyday for dinner, but on the other
hand I don't expect people would go to McDonald's everyday either.
I think what Rob was saying is that if You Are going out for dinner, then
maybe you can choose the local restaurant instead of one in SilverSpring or
Wheaton or Laurel.

Audrey