[RP TownTalk] Train schedules

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:25:41 UTC 2007

Actually, no, Sue's point was that since the schedules are posted
inside the station, and the station is locked at all times except
during the hours when trains are actually running, that it would be
helpful if the schedules were posted
either in the window, or outside the station altogether, where they
would be accessible at all times.

I'm happy to call the number and find out if the attractive schedule
kiosks up at College Park were installed by MARC or the town.

--
Riverdale Park Coffee House (blog only-BYOC)
http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/