[RP TownTalk] Train schedules

johnferg27 at aol.com johnferg27 at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 00:31:51 UTC 2007

In the past, the train schedules (north and south) were displayed in the
glassed-in exhibit spaces inside the station.  As that practice is  apparently
not still being followed I, again, suggest that you call the  trainmaster at the
number  I provided in an earlier e-mail.  While I  mentioned that John Murrow
was the very helpful trainmaster at that time, if he  is no longer in that
position, I feel confident the phone number would put you  in touch with a
person able to follow-up on your request.  The phone  number is (410)859-7413 -- a
Mass Transit Administration (MTA) office.  The  idea of posting the schedules
on a window would work well, too, as it would mean  the information would be
available even when the station was secured for the  night.

              Ann  Ferguson