[RP TownTalk] What we want in RP

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 10:58:12 UTC 2007

I enjoyed reading the posts about what people want to
see here in town.  Well, as stated in my previous
posts, I'd love to see a way that we could co-exist
with our animal "neighbors," and TRY to keep this a
neighborhood.  Yes, I know a certain amount of change
is inevitable, but other cities the world over have
managed, so maybe we could?

Also, how about some more thoughts on the good things
we already have?  As you know I'm an animal lover, my
#1 vote for a town "goody" would be Lynn Animal
Hospital; they've been part of the town since forever
and, unlike many other veterinary practices in the
area, they treat a wide range of animals, not just
cats and dogs.  As I don't have a car, I'm lucky to be
able to walk to a vet who'll treat my guinea pigs. The
staff and vets at Lynns combine the right amount of
professional expertise, compassion, and cuddles for
your pets. Lynns' is a good example of the type of
businesses we need in this town.