[RP TownTalk] Chimney repairs

_Liz Aukamp_ eaaukamp at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 18:13:25 UTC 2007

Christie,

I'd recommend Jimney's Chimneys for the work you need done.  Jimmy, the
business owner, was quick and efficient, and the contractors were all very
helpful.  The work they did was great.  (I had my chimneys lined, and the
firebox rebuilt.)  They have a website:  www.chimney.com, it's a little hard
to navigate but all you really need is their phone number:  301-989-3300.

Good luck,
Liz
4710 Sheridan Street