[RP TownTalk] HOPE listserv

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Sat Mar 24 18:28:16 UTC 2007

> What is the HOPE listserve?

------

The Listserve for the Hyattsville Organization for a Positive
Environment (H.O.P.E.)

HOPE encourages Hyattsville residents and the surrounding communities
to work towards protecting the environment; creating a sense of
community; and building a healthy local economy. HOPE strives to
achieve these goals through education, activities and advocacy and
communication.

------

As you must realize from my messages, issues discussed on the list
cover a broad range of topics, all focused on life in and around
Hyattsville. It's a really great group - I learn a lot from reading it.

-Sarah