[RP TownTalk] door-to-door Honeywell security guy

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sat May 5 01:01:27 UTC 2007

When you have them in hand is the time to do your neighbors a favor.
Call Code Enforcement folks and get his a** (sorry Alan)  run out of
town so they don't bother others.  Door-to-door folks talk to each other
(really). Riverdale could get a reputation for not tolerating "their
kind" and we wouldn't be bothered any more.

JMHO
Lou