[RP TownTalk] door-to-door Honeywell guy

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sat May 5 19:01:10 UTC 2007

It appears I have offended members of this group. I did not intend to
direct my rant(s) towards anyone in particular. If individuals fell
personally offended, my apologies.

On the other hand, my views about continuing a public discussion in
privet have been ignored. Thus this apology.

I do strongly suggest everyone, discuss your views with the
candidate(s), stop by on Monday and vote. On Tuesday the winners of the
election will need you guidance.

In 2005 only 841 people voted for Mayor, 297 of the 709 registered
voters in Ward 1 voted.

I'm repeating myself again. sorry.

Lou King