[RP TownTalk] Thanks for the laugh

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sun May 6 02:29:17 UTC 2007

This evening when my doorbell rang I expected a council person or Mayor.
'What to my wondering eyes should appear, but' two young men wearing
"APX" shirts. After some chit-chat about who was the owner they said, "A
neighbor had told them that I was interested in a security system."
They did not understand why I started laughing!

When I explained the joke they still didn't see the humor. They did
however drive off to fast for me to get their full license number.

As I walked back into the house my mood did darken some. But after
eating my first sweet corn for the year and having a glass of nice wine,
I again see the humor in my visit.

Thank again for the laugh.  Oh yes, I did call...

Lou