[RP TownTalk] car break-in Monday night

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Wed May 9 02:43:00 UTC 2007

Our car was broken into last night. They used a crowbar to try to pry
open the door, then gave up and smashed the window. They rifled
through the contents, and left stuff on the sidewalk and street next
to my car. There was nothing of value in there, as I don't keep
anything in my car.

Oddly, I never heard the alarm go off (the car is right outside my
bedroom window.)

When I last spoke with the police around 10 am, they said 8 cars had
been hit last night, sometime between 1am and 5am.

So keep your ears and eyes open, and if you see ANYTHING suspicious,
call the police right away at 301-927-4343.

-Sarah