[RP TownTalk] Lou Kings Response RE: Mailperson mistakenly delivered

Iris McLaurin-Southall elsiegoh at starpower.net
Wed May 9 04:21:50 UTC 2007

Lou,
Just met you at the polls yesterday; I was the last person to enter the
polls, and I asked you if you were the legendary Lou of Town Talk!  We have
to have a TownTalk get-together so folks can meet each other.

Thank you very much for your feedback.   We will return the mis-delivered
first case mail to the post office, we did not know it's the law.   We
thought we were being neighborly; if we were able confirm the addressee's
identity.  Is it only first-class, or would it include all mail except junk
advertising-type mail?

Iris
Oliver Street