[RP TownTalk] Lou Kings Response RE: Mailperson mistakenly delivered

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed May 9 12:26:10 UTC 2007

Iris,
There were several people that made a connection between my face and the
mouth "Lou" on TownTalk. The timing of our meeting was unfortunate. I'm
sorry.

Yes, handling mis-delivered mail is a neighborly call. And yes, when a
substitute mail person makes an error, I too have taken mail next door
or have handed it to a neighbor I know.  It didn't sound like this was
your situation. I don't know for sure, but I think its first class only.
(junk, is junk. just an other tree!) Mine goes straight to the round
file, I'm not sure I event notice the address.

Lou