[RP TownTalk] Moles or Voles

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 15:02:58 UTC 2007

As I was walking in my backyard the other day, I noticed piles of dirt where none existed days earlier.  After doing some research, I have found that I have either moles or voles.

  Does anyone have experience with these animals?  I would like to remove them without poisons.

  I appreciate any and all suggestions.  Also, if you have recommendations for a pest control outfit, that would be great.

  Thanks,
  Todd