[RP TownTalk] spanish speaker?

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Thu May 10 02:04:54 UTC 2007

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but twice in the
last week my husband and I have been approached at our house by two
different individuals asking if we speak spanish.  The incidents were
a few days apart.  It's possible that they were looking for Kate
Sharpe, our new Ward 2 representative who speaks spanish and who has
a similar address, but given the break ins I figured I would mention
it to see if anyone else has experienced the same thing.  Let me know.

Dannielle
4800 Sheridan St.
dmglaros at gmail.com