[RP TownTalk] Queensbury Rd. home broken into

Jenni Pompi jpompi at gmail.com
Thu May 10 18:33:06 UTC 2007

I live on the 4900 block of Queensbury, and my husband informed me this
morning that a man knocked on our door around 11pm claiming to be locked our
of his home and asked to use our telephone.  My husband refused. It was not
someone he recognized from our neighborhood.  I thought was strange that
someone would come to the door so late, but it was even more odd because all
of our lights were off, except for one in the very back of the house that
you cannot see from the street.  There was really no indication that anyone
was awake/home.  I will ask my husband what the man looked like tonight, and
I will have him call the police and let them know about it as well.

Jenni Pompi