[RP TownTalk] Car break-ins, etc.

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 18:35:30 UTC 2007

Does anyone know if the break-ins of cars is happening
in one particular part of town, or are the incidents
scattered over the whole town?  This is really sad, in
my part of town, at least, it's been fairly safe until
recently, I'd hate to see our town turned into a crime
zone...  I would urge everyone, if you see something
suspicious, anything at all, to let the police know
about it - not only the obvious things, as break-ins,
etc., but also if you see an unusual amount of
"traffic" in and out of houses or apartments (could
mean drug activity), cars parked in your area with a
lot of people "visiting" the cars, people loitering
around for no reason, etc.  Also - if you know your
neighbors are away, working a different shift from
you, whatever, it wouldn't hurt to kind-of keep watch
on their homes, as well.  Hopefully if we all look out
for each other we can rid our lovely town of the bad guys?