[RP TownTalk] Market

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Thu May 10 21:03:12 UTC 2007

Yes - last week a lady came from Rockville just for
our farmers market.  I told  her I thought the farmers
said they did not have enough ready to hold the
market yet- till May 17 - she was upset and said she
was coming for the flowers & bulbs to plant - she was
so disappointed.  She likes the food selection at our
market better than other places also.

Also she had a refrigerator magnet saying the market
began May 4 and was upset she came all the way
for nothing.

But College Park - opened their market last sat.