[RP TownTalk] Farmer's Market

James Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Fri May 11 01:47:12 UTC 2007

Hi Lou & Others,

Our farmers market will be starting on next week, May 17 and run to
November 1. If anyone needs to contact me, please call 301-332-6258. I
am available for any farmers market questions. Also, our town crier for
May should have had a flier for the market (info is also available at
town hall - 301-927-6381. If you didn't receive one, please contact me.

Thanks,

Jim Coleman
Market Coordinator
Riverdale Park Farmers Market