[RP TownTalk] Election Results

Regina M. Kreger regina at kreger.net
Fri May 11 14:49:17 UTC 2007

My point was that if there are 6,600 residents, then 2,447 registered
voters doesn't seem so low (Lou says "only" 2,447).  But as you point
out, that number is inflated by people no longer resident here. I wonder
how many eligible voters we actually have who are not registered.
Registered voters who didn't vote, that's another question. Honestly, I
was very surprised at how many people bothered to vote in uncontested wards.