[RP TownTalk] Burglaries etc

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 10:30:42 UTC 2007

Thanks for letting us know about the burglary; what a
shame that we're getting so much crime, anymore!

Along the same lines... I've had residents here in
town e-mail me that they've seen people hanging around
outside the front of my apartment building on
Ravenswood Road,who were going up to cars like they
were making "deals," loitering, etc; unfortunately, my
apartment doesn't face the front of the building, so I
can't see what's going on, but I'm sure if it's that
kind of activity, it's probably not good.  We all know
that drug sales and usage can lead to other crimes
(such as burglaries to get drug money!) so, please, if
you see ANY suspicious activity outside my building or
anywhere else, let the police know about it.  (some
e-mails I've received told me that they DID call the
police, which is great)  Our building has been fairly
quiet and nice until recently, and there's still some
of us who live there who want to KEEP it that way.
Thanks again to those who've contacted me.  If we all
look out for each other, maybe we can get rid of the
"baddies."