[RP TownTalk] Old Town Pets

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 10:34:52 UTC 2007

Mr. Wernek, thanks for the info on Old Town Pets; I
was peeping in the big window of the store yesterday
evening and Dan let me in to look around - WOW!  I'll
be able to buy most of my guinea pigs' favorite food
and hay there and he has lots of other goodies for
other pets as well.  (and some great looking birds,
reptiles, fish, and small mammals, too)  I like the
idea of a pet store in town for several reasons; 1) I
like supporting "mom and pop" businesses over chain
stores whenever possible, and 2) I don't have a car,
so I'll be able to walk to the pet store instead of
having to take the bus or cab.  Welcome, Old Town
Pets!

____________________________________________________________________________________Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.