[RP TownTalk] Queensbury road burglary

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 13:44:05 UTC 2007

That's an excellent suggestion, Lisa.
When my neighbor told me about the break-in on our street, I told her about
the car break-ins and and about the door-to-door security saleman. A lot of
people aren't on this list, so I think our neighbors would appreciate a
little information on what's going on and it will remind people to lock up,
look out for anything/anyone out of the ordinary, and phone the police.
-Marc Molino