[RP TownTalk] Queensbury road burglary

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Wed May 16 13:50:45 UTC 2007

I remember some time ago there were a rash of burgularies and a woman who
lived in the neighborhood noticed that the burgularies were happening to homes
without dogs!  She told the police her theory and the police took it seriously
and they watched the houses without the dogs and low and behold they caught the
burgulars. Having a dog is a good deterent.  They may take some work, but
they are worth their weight in gold. If you are not home during the day and that
worries you about leaving an animal alone all day - we have that wonderful Pet
Sitter in town!  (The Pet Whisperer of Riverdale Park)  All the dogs love
her!  Judy Glaes.

Audrey