[RP TownTalk] harry potter

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Thu May 17 18:16:52 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 13:50:02 -0400
From: "Glaros, Dannielle M."
To: twacks at his.com
Subject: harry potter

Alan/Sarah-

Can you please place this on towntalk?  I thought some residents may be
interested.

Harry Potter's the Knight Bus at your library!

Saturday, June 16

New Carrollton Branch 10 am-1 pm
Oxon Hill Branch 3-6 pm

The Knight Bus will visit our New Carrollton and Oxon Hill branches to
promote the publication of the seventh and last Harry Potter book, Harry
Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The Knight Bus is an enchanted and very
purple, double-decker bus and serves as public transportation for
wizards and witches on the go. Muggles and other non-magical Harry
Potter fans are invited to tour the Knight Bus and record a 30-second
video about why they love J.K. Rowling's books. Select video clips will
be uploaded for viewing and sharing on www.scholastic.com/harrypotter
<http://www.scholastic.com/harrypotter> . Safe and comfortable costumes
are welcome. The bus is wheelchair accessible.

We can accommodate 225 children at each location. Reservations are
required and will be accepted beginning Friday, June 1. Please call
301-699-3500 ext. 235 to reserve a spot. Reservations are limited to
four children per caller. All children must be accompanied by a parent
or legal guardian. Parents/guardians must complete a video release form
for each child on the day of the event. Ages 8-17.