[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 10, Issue 39

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sun May 20 03:53:26 UTC 2007

Dannielle, a lot of great points here.

Not that it's necessarily the most important, but this one
(streetscape beauty) is one i often think about. These days, most
especially while driving down 401 btw Rt 1 and Kenilworth. It really
is looking unkempt these days -- and as you say, there's nothing that
creates a bad impression like a lack of care and attention to what's
growing along and in the median of our roads.  But i suspect this
falls within the purview of the state and not the town, since it's a
Maryland highway route? is that right?  Is there someone we can call
or e-mail to try to light a fire under 'em?

--
~~
Map of Riverdale Park MD Trolley Hiker-Biker Trail and Cafritz Property